1) For all services, the Court of Colmar shall have sole jurisdiction and this jurisdiction clause shall not be derogated from by references on bills of exchange.
2) Our goods travel at the consignee’s risk. In the interests of our customers, we advise them to open and check our parcels in the presence of the delivery person and to immediately make any necessary reservations in the event of a dispute or breakage. All claims must be made within eight days.
3) Payments made to third parties not authorised by us will not be recognised as valid.
4) For all invoicing on holiday, the payment deadline is fixed by law at 30 days after the month of delivery. Law of 28 December 1985 – J.O. DU 31.12.1985.
By express agreement and unless an extension is requested in good time and granted by us, failure to pay for our supplies on the due date will result in :
– immediate payment of all sums due, whatever the method of payment (by accepted or unaccepted draft).
-the payment, as a penalty clause, of compensation equal to 15% of the sums due, or any damages, legal interest and legal costs.
IMPORTANT: It is expressly agreed between the parties that the goods will remain the property of the seller until full payment of the agreed price. (Law 80.335 of 12 May 1980).
– For any payment after the due date, a penalty equal to one and a half times the legal interest rate will be applied.
Total security via our online payment system
DISTILLERIE THEO PREISS guarantees that all transactions carried out on our website are 100% secure.
Our online payment system is secured by the SSL protocol, which automatically checks the validity of access rights when paying by bank card and encrypts all our exchanges in order to guarantee confidentiality.
DISTILLERIE THEO PREISS accepts the following credit cards:
If you do not wish to use your credit card on the internet, please contact us :
8 Rue du Chateau
Phone : 03 89 47 96 53
Fax : 03 89 47 89 22
Concerned about protecting your privacy, DISTILLERIE THEO PREISS treats all information about you with the strictest confidentiality.
When you order, we need your name, address, delivery address and email address.
Access to your personal account is protected by a password that you choose when you create your account.